1. Gather materials
2. Soak the paper towel in water
3. Set the beans on the paper towel and then you fold the paper towel in half so that it covers the top and bottom of the beans.
4. Leave the beans like this for at least one day
5. Go back the next day and unfold the paper towel
6. Put two cups out in front of you
7. Pour soil in one of the cups so that it fills 1/2 of the cup
8. Do the same to the other cup
9. Dig a little whole in the cup do the same for the other cup
10. Set one bean for the other inside the whole in one cup and set the other cup
11. Dig both of the bean; cover them up with soil
12. Give one water and feed the for other one milk.
13. Do this for 3 weeks and measure to see which plant grow more.
14. Collect data
1. Gather all material
2. Put on your safety gear
3. Get your cups and pour soil them until it is halfway full
4. Then you make a hole inside the soil
5. Then you put the two beans inside the hole.
6. Then you cover the beans with soil
7. Then you put 10ml of water